- Prep time
- 15–20 minutes PT20M
- Cook time
- 6–8 minutes PT8M
- 4 servings
This copycat version of a fast food favorite features layers of savory goodness all cooked to crispy perfection in an air fryer.
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (6-inch diameter)
- 12 ounces refried beans
- 6–8 ounces fire roasted poblano salsa
- 6–8 ounces cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 3–4 ounces Fresh to Market Enchilada Sauce
- 6–8 ounces Nugget Markets Pico de Gallo Salsa, for garnish
- 2 ounces sour cream, for garnish
- 2–3 sprigs cilantro, leaves picked, for garnish
Heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Cook ground beef with all the spices, breaking up the beef into small pieces, until moisture is gone. Set aside.
Heat air fryer to 400°F, then cook tortillas until golden brown and crisp, about 2 minutes. This may need to be done in batches depending on the size of the air fryer.
Place 4 crisped tortillas on a work surface to construct the pizzas. Start by evenly spreading refried beans on each tortilla, then layer with the seasoned ground beef and 1–2 ounces of fire roasted poblano salsa. Top each pizza with a second tortilla, then spread a thin layer of enchilada sauce evenly over the top all the way to the edge and cover with remaining cheese.
Cook taco pizzas in the air fryer for 3–4 minutes, until the cheese is melted and just beginning to brown. Use a spatula to remove from the air fryer, then garnish with pico de gallo, sour cream and cilantro leaves.