- Prep time
- 15 minutes PT15M
- Cook time
- 20 minutes PT20M
- 8-10 servings
Top your favorite bread or crackers with this luscious, warm and gooey cheese dip.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ cups Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 13.75 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 heads, roasted garlic
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Thaw frozen spinach in a colander and drain moisture, then squeeze excess moisture out by hand. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Transfer to an oven-safe soufflé dish and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve hot with toasted baguette slices or artisan crackers.